September 3, 2007

Welcome to Mrs Nicol's Blog

Hi, I'm Mrs Nicol and I work in the Fabulous English Department at Lourdes Secondary School. I would like to welcome you to this bog. This blog is to allow my classes to show off their best work and have somewhere they can get some help and advice if they need it.


I hope to be able to put up help sheets, information relating to class work, links to useful sites and mp3 files. The mp3 files will be of poems we are studying and there might be pod casts so you can put them onto your mp3 players, listen and learn! Any helpful suggestions as to what you would like to see (and hear) would be welcome.


I would like to thank Ms Barrowman from All Saints Secondary for showing me the blog her classes have used. Follow the link to All Saints in the Links section.


There is another great place where you can see other people's work, ask for help in many subjects, listen to radio, music and check out what is happening beyond the English department. Where is this place? The Mothership. Follow the Link to the Mothership and take off on an out of this world experience.

2 comments:

Mrs Nicol said...

This is a test comment to see if it works ...

Anonymous said...

http://www.knowyourcrush.com/findcrush/368422